Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'd tell you; but then I'd have to kill you

We know where we are probably going. But it's not a done deal yet. I can tell you where we aren't going though...

We are not going to Korea. (Although for about three weeks we were pretty sure of it). We are not returning to France. (And even if we did, so many of my friends have left, it wouldn't be the same anyway). We are not going to Saudi Arabia (Although that's where the project is being built - without ConocoPhillips).

We are not leaving the United States. My life as an expat is apparently over. At least for now.

We should know for certain by mid-June.

The good news is that we will probably be able to be there before school starts, so the boys (at least) will have a tad less chaos than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment