Saturday, May 17, 2008

I think we've decided....

We have made a "reservation" on a house in Garches. It's in the suburbs of Paris. It looks pretty good. We'll find out for sure on Monday, when we make negotiations. I have photos, but I'll have to post later. At the hotel the internet is both weak, and limited.

The good news is that we've already figured out that IF the International School says they have room for Ryan, we understand how to get the boys there. (First a bus, then the Metro).

On the other hand... this house is in walking distance to both the Montessori school and the American school. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be the choice. Hopefully we'll be certain on Monday.

Today was spent wandering around Garches.

No comments:

Post a Comment