Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dream. On.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that has stayed with me. The specifics aren't important (and I'm not sure I want to post the details), but the meaning came through loud and clear...

I am being called to create/manifest structures in my life that not only support the people around me (my family), but that hold me up too. I am ready to have things/people/activities/work in my life which give me energy and allow me to connect with a deeper purpose.

The piece of the dream that most struck me, was how vividly delighted the other person was to see/be with me, how good it feels to be loved unconditionally. I want to create places in my life where that feeling exists for me (and for others, of course).

This feels a little like a carry through from the last post about self-appreciation. I guess I'm looking for even more than that - places where "appreciating others" is the norm, rather than a rarity.

Something I remember from a video of R. Buckminister Fuller - "love comprehnsibly" (not comprehensively), i.e., love so that people "get" it. I want more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment