Saturday, January 24, 2009

JAZZERCISE - Do You Wanna Dance (Avec Moi)?

If you've been reading here since September, you know that I have been planning on teaching Jazzercise classes here in France since before I arrived. It’s coming up on February now, and I think it’s high time to get started.

I’m a little nervous though. I’m not sure where to hold classes, when is the right time, or how many people are likely to show up. (Not to mention, I’ve never done this before and I’m not in quite the fabulous shape I was when I did it four times per week).

Regardless... I am committed to getting started. If you are in France (and didn't get my email already), please answer the following questions in the comments section:

1. If I offered a class at 9:30 a.m. on Mondays & Thursdays in/near
Saint Cloud (within a ten minute drive from the American School), would you come?
2. Would you come regularly, or occasionally?
3. If I could only offer the classes at 11:30 a.m., would you still come?
4. If I started on February 2, would you join me?

Please let me know of your interest level. I’m not exactly sure how it will work out, but to those of you who respond, I will let you know. Thanks so much for your support.

Also, if you know of an available place to use (think dance studios and/or large basements), please forward me the information.

Again, thanks. Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel - remember me!! :) I am SO happy my mom sent me the link to your blog! It's exciting that you're going to be teaching Jazzercise out of your home over there. How fantastic! I hope you're well - sure sounds like it! Take care..

    ~Hayley

    ReplyDelete