Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I had every intention of blogging a lot this month. But somehow it's gotten away from me. And today, in lieu of an actual post, I'm going to give you pictures instead.

This is my attempt at art. (I'm being inspired by Karen at Chookooloonks). Actually, we were walking to school, and it was cold, and I was just so excited to see a bloom, I had to take a picture of it. Spring may actually arrive someday!

Is it any wonder that people ask me if they're twins? How can two children who are so different be so similar too? (I love this shot).


On Sunday, I had this bright idea that we could all go on a (guided) walking tour with Paris Walks. I figured the older kids would get a kick out of the underground tour, and the littles could just play and wander around.

Ha. E lost it before we even started. I gave up on the idea and we wandered around the park by ourselves instead. (See next two pictures). But in case you are interested, this is the Liberty Flame, a replica of the one on the Statue of Liberty in the US (that the French gave to USA). It's also just above the tunnel where Princess Diana died, and still has memorials and flowers around it today.


Boys playing at the park with the Eiffel Tower in the background. J has a pea shooter and is shooting bbs around the park. (Fortunately, not AT anyone other than pigeons).


J the Giant. (That's the jar of bbs in his hand. He would pour them into his mouth, then spit them through a straw. Lovely.)


This is Gaiatree (probably spelled wrong). She's my friend's 8 month old girl. And I get to hold her at least once a week. And sometimes twice. She smells as yummy as she looks.
(And to answer the question I'm sure you're wondering... No. No more for me. I just have to borrow babies now).

1 comment: