Wednesday, June 25, 2008

House of Boxes


The packers have been at our house for two days. They are still not done. (Holy crap we have a lot of STUFF!) On the other hand, this is relatively easy on me. We made all (most) of the choices already about what goes by air, by sea and by hand (carrying). What's left mostly, is what's going into storage. But still, there is a lot.


We've been in the hotel since Monday night, and tag-teaming who gets to watch E (too young for summer camp), and who gets to watch the movers.


The good news is that I've been able to Jazzercise. It feels good to move my body and to sweat. Even though I am NOT going to the workshop this weekend, I haven't given up on the possibility. We'll see how the summer unfolds.
(The photo is actually pre-boxes).


No comments:

Post a Comment