Friday, September 26, 2008

CrazyBusy

Hi everyone,

I keep thinking of all these great things to post about, but when it comes time to actually sit down at the computer, my mind goes blank.

It might have something to do with the fact that everything happens in September (after nothing happening in August). In the past week I have been or done the following:

1. 2nd grade tea @ school
2. 5th grade tea @ school
3. Open house @ school
4. Volunteered in the community room (guess where?!)
5. Got Cartes de Sejour (Residence Cards) for all four kids
6. Brunch with the COPWives (T's company)
7. Pilates (yay! something physical for me!)
8. Got R to his first art class
9. Arranged J's first soccer practice/clinic
10.Went to a luncheon in Paris! (wahoo! my first time in Paris alone - got to hear someone speak about how to look at art - way cool!)
11.Filled out a claim form to complain about someone not doing contracted work from June. (I forgot about it, then realized it was never done - and never communicated about).
12.Planning a birthday party for R.
13.Market and grocery shopping (meal planning, etc.)
14.All that other stuff.

Man, no wonder I'm exhausted at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment