Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dawn of a New Day?

Or just a pretty morning?

Yesterday, when driving the small boys to school, the sky was on fire with oranges and pinks and purples. Even they were impressed.

I pulled into my normal "parking space" (only spot within 100 yards of the school in which my vehicle will fit - on the sidewalk), and looked up. Saw this:

As I walked the boys from the car, we could see that it was a full arch across the entire sky. G.E.O.R.G.O.U.S.! I kept pointing it out to people ("regardez l'arch du colores.") Incredible.

And short lived. It was gone by the time I returned to my car.

The timing though, was interesting. The rainbow was yesterday. Today marks six months of living in France. (We arrived July 14).

So, should I count this as a sign of good things to come?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:56 PM

    Good things for sure!! Beautiful Picture!

    ReplyDelete