It's not that I haven't had anything to write about. It's not even that I've been so busy I don't have time to write. It's not that I don't care.
Come to think of it, I don't really know why I haven't posted in almost a month. Hmmm. Let's see if I can recap what's been happening in the past 30 days...
In order of what I remember...
1. Birthday party for J;
2. Birthday party for A;
3. Planning birthday party for me;
4. Day-trip to Chartres - the labyrinth was OPEN!
5. Tour through the Les Halles district of Paris;
6. Planning all above activities;
8. Physical Therapy for sore knee;
9. Osteopath for sore knee;
10. Planning trip to USA (July 24 - Aug 14);
11. Signing kids up for summer camps on two continents;
12. Discovering originally-planned summer camp no longer exists;
13. Finding new camps for same time period;
14. Day trip to Versailles with boys;
15. Tour of Monmartre;
16. Sending two older boys on two different extended field trips;
17. Two-day trip to Epernay (Champagne region), with accompanying winery tours;
18. Watching R be a clown (and gymnast) in the circus;
19. Lying in the middle of a field of rapseed grass;
More, but I have a request to play/teach backgammon. I'll post pictures from the month soon.