Monday, December 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

It is c.o.l.d. here. It is snowing again. Yesterday we didn't leave the house. T made a fire and we hung out in the living room all day long. Watched the movie UP. (Cute). Today I made everyone get out, including myself.

Went and bought boxes so I could pre-pack some things (mostly stuff that the moving companies don't like, but I don't want to part with). Also, just needed to do something toward getting ready to leave.

Looks like we are going to leave on the 27th instead of the 30th. The idea of having a mini-vacation in Brussels just started sounding like too much work. I couldn't get a handle on packing for a trip amidst packing to leave. So we will spend an extra few days in Colorado with my parents and brother.

Still need to do things like arrange electric, gas, water, internet, etc. for the new place. And arrange for the kids to go back to Torah study.

Thinking about how/when/if to push for J's B'nei mitsvah. We were going to start him on the studies next school year. But now I don't know where we will be.

It's going to be an interesting year.

No comments:

Post a Comment