Monday, April 05, 2010

Singing for Dollars

The fact that J has bought himself a cell phone has given me insight to him, that I am sure he does not mean to show me...

The other day, we sent him and his brothers out into the neighborhood ("go outside - you're driving us crazy!") After a while, we called to check in to find out what they were doing & call them home for dinner.

"What's that noise?"

"R & A & E singing."

"Oh."

"To the neighbors."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they've made $6 so far."

"Really?"

Hmmmm.

My kids wandered the neighborhood, caroling & asking for donations. I have no idea who's idea it was. I sort of asked (without really wanting to know the answer), what it was they were singing?

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
"Kill Barney."
"Jingle Bombs."

Good thing we're moving soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment