Monday, May 10, 2010

Same Story, Different Day

What I haven't written about is how every day T comes home with a new piece of information. Nothing is solid. No offers have been made. He's been interviewed/courted for other jobs, but nothing so clear as an actual job. So, in addition to the waiting, there is continuous speculation.

It's not as much fun as it sounds like.

I am exploring the possibility of going "back" to work. I put "back" in quotations, because I do NOT wish to work as a professional organizer any more. I may want to stay in the industry in some way, but it will not be as a practitioner.

There is a possibility I may get a "job," but I have no idea what it would look like. It is strange to even conceive of it after such a long time away from working. The last thing I did before I started my own business (in 1994!), was to work as the personal assistant to this woman. I've never really had a "job." Don't even know for sure how they work.

All of this is in the contemplation stage only. Until we know more. Until we know where the ground is. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment