Saturday, May 10, 2008

2 Days and counting...

We leave on Monday for our house-hunting trip. And to make a final decision about schools. The good news is... no matter what we choose, it will be fine. Every choice we have is a good one. I am thankful to have THESE problems... others could be so much more painful.

We have appointments with three different realtors. In France, they do not have anything like the MLS, where there is a single go-to place for listings. Each realtor has only their own listings to show. So, the more realtors, the more showings. At least that's how I understand it at the moment.

Currently, I am avoiding making the long list of things that my parents need to know about before we leave, so they can care for the boys. Last time, when I was gone for five days, the list was six pages long. This time, I'll be gone for 10 days. I'd better get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment